PREPARATIONS OF TEACHERS OF SPORT FOR SAVINS AND REINFORCE THE HEALTHY OF PUPILS IN HISTORICAL ASPECT
Purpose of writing the article: to substantiate the need to comprehend the training of teachers of sport to preserve and strengthen the health of pupils, based on the historical aspect. The methodology of research is based on the principles of historicity, objectivity and system analysis of facts and events. Great concern appears when we talk about the healthy of young generation. An important role in preserving and strengthening the health of students is given to the teacher. The article covers the history of the training of teachers of physical education. The study plans are analyzed according to which the training of specialists was carried out at different periods of development of society. An attempt was made to discover disciplines whose study would contribute to the development of healthy lifestyle habits in pupils. The results of theresearch made it possible to find that the training of specialists in physical education was carried out from the middle of the XVIII century. The analysis of study plans has shown that disciplines for which sport teachers were trained is the basis for the education of a healthy personality. Teacher training, physical education, conservation and health promotion, study plans.
2. Bondarevskiy, E. Ya.. (1987), «O shkol'nykh programmakh po fizicheskoy kul'ture» [About school programs on physical culture], Physical education in school, № 3, pp. 31–35.
3. Zubalii, M. (2006), Zdorov`ia ditei – u nebezpetsi [Physical education at school], № 4, pp. 6–9.
4. Ivanova, L.I. Pidhotovka maibutnikh vchyteliv fizychnoi kultury do fizkulturno-ozdorovchoi roboty z uchniamy zahalnoosvitnikh navchalnykh zakladiv: avtoref. dys. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. ped. nauk 13.00.04, Nats. ped. un-t im. M. P. Drahomanova [Preparation of future teachers of physical culture for physical culture and health work with pupils of general educational institutions: author's abstract. dis for obtaining sciences. Degree Candidate ped sciences: 13.00.04, Dragomanov National Pedagogical University], Кyiv, 22 p.
5. Kondratska, H.D. (2002), «Pidhotovka vchyteliv fizychnoi kultury do formuvannia potreby zdorovoho sposobu zhyttia uchniv protiahom vykladannia osnov bezpeky zhyttiediialnosti u zahalnoosvitnikh zakladakh» [Preparation of vchitelіv fizichnoї kul'turi up to the form of consumption of a healthy way of life living out by the stretch of the vikladannya of the bases of bezpeki zhittyodіyalnosti in zagalnoosvіtnіh mortgages], Naukovi zapysky: Zbirnyk naukovykh statei Natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni M.P.Drahomanova, Кyiv, Vol. 47, pp. 94-99.
6. Kulinko, M.F. (1997), Istoriya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta [History of Physical Culture and Sports], Orenburg book edition, pp. 12-245.
7. Latishina D. Istoriya pedagogiki. Vospitanie i obrazovanie v Rosii (konets XІX – pochatok XX) [History of pedagogy. Education and education in Russia. (the end of the XIX - the ear of the twentieth century)], Forum, Moscow, pp. 5-30.
8. Ostroverkha, Yu.A. & Pistun, I.P. & Khobzei, M.K. (1999), Okhorona zhyttia i zdorov’ia uchniv ta bezpeka yikh zhyttiediialnosti. Materialy na dopomohu vchyteliu [Protection of life and health of pupils and their life safety. Materials for the help of the teacher], Lviv, pp. 42- 105.
9. Skvortsov, A.Є. (1980), «Podgotovka kadrov po fizicheskomu vospitaniyu v Rossii dlya uchebnykh ucherezhdeniy (1905-1917 r.)» [Training of personnel in physical education in Russia for educational institutions (1905-1917 rubles.)], Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul'tury [Theory and practice of physical culture], №10, pp. 49-51.
10. Stolbov, V.V. (1982), Istoriya rozvitiya fizicheskoy kul'tury i sporta: Uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov pedagogicheskikh institutov po spetsial'nosti № 2114 «Fizicheskoe vospitanie» [History of development of physical culture and sports: Textbook for students of pedagogical institutes in the specialty № 2114. «Physical education»], Moscow, pp. 1-38.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.