THEY DEEPLY TRUSTED FOR GOD – PAGE FROM PEREYASLAV PRIESTS’ LIFE: PANTELEJMON NEUTRIEVSKOGO AND OSTAP KORZHA
In the article on the basis of verbal certificates of old-timers and different sort of documents private Pereyaslav priests’ life lights up from the domestic archives of monogynopaediums of Neutrievskikh and Ignatenkiv. Turn out public, church activity of Pantelejmon Neutrievskogo and Ostap Korzha in a period «prosperity» of anti-religious propaganda which was conducted and had soviet party guidance for a purpose to limit, and on possibility and to liquidate influence of priests on society, in fact saw in existence of church a threat in order to ratify communist ideology. It is known from biography of Pantelejmon Neutrievskogo, that he was: by the teacher of initial classes at cerkovnoprikhodskiy school of s. Komarivka (1906–1914); then became Diakon of church of sv. Arkhistratiga Mikhaila in m. Large Krupol’ (1914); afterwards appointed the priest of the Uspenskogo temple in BirthsChebit’kakh (? – 1915 – 1929); vpodal’shomu is appointed a priest Christmas-Bogodnichego of temple in s. Kovalin (1929 – 1937). In 1920 – 1930th Ostap Korzh conducted divine service in the church of sv. Paraskevi in c. V’yunischi. Next to church a priest was professionally engaged in business gardening and public activity in Pereyaslavi. In 1924 – 1933 in a microregion he retained Obolon’large enough orchard and actually founded and a botanical decorative nursery looked after handwritten, landing over 9 thousands of nursery transplants in Pereyaslav and on his fence surrounding villages. During the second half 1920 – 1930th mass persecution and repressions began in relation to a clergy, that is why priests for the sake of maintainance of the monogynopaediums are forced were left divine worship, the houses and hid set time. From 1942 and to to to 1970th Pantelejmon Neutrievskiy proceeds in the divine service in the villages of Pereyaslavschini (Andrushakh in sv. To the georgiivskiy church, Leckakh in to Arkhistratigo-mikhaylivskomu temple Ciblyakh in HolidayIllinskiy a church, Dem’yancyakh in Khrestovozdvizhenskomu temple) for which gets respect from parishioners and confession and reward from the apex of clergy. Without regard to certain oppressions of soviet uryadnikiv, Pantelejmon Neutrievskiy and Ostap Korzh were the real patriots of Ukrainian spiritual life and tried to carry a word Divine to the people. Methodological basis of this article was become by principles of historical method, system and scientific objectivity. They stipulated combination general, special and specific, concrete analysis of the noted phenomena at certain terms, and also adequate interpretation of texts of sources and verbal certificates.
2. Dovidka vidana 30 veresnya 1948 r. gromadyaninu s. Gorodishche Yushchenku Kirilu Andriyovichu pro te, shcho silska rada ne zaperechue zaprositi svyashchenika iz s. Tsibli dlya pohoronu donki. Iz simeynogo arhivu rodini Neutrievskih.
3. Dogovir-kopiya na pravo orendi fruktovogo sadu ta zemelnoyi dilyanki, skladenogo v 1923 r., zaviduvachem Pereyaslavskim Raykomgospom I.Ya. Kuzmenkom. Iz simeynogo arhivu Oleksandra Dmitrovicha Ignatenka.
4. Kolomenskiy G. Sbornik neobhodimyh svedeniy o vseh prihodah Poltavskoy gubernii. Adres-kalendar duhovnika toy-zhe eparhii s prilozheniem podrobnyh kart k kazhdomu uezdu. / G. Kolomenskiy – Poltava, 1895. –(Pereyaslavskiy uezd). – S. 341.
5. Loha V.A. Vin zasnuvav botanichniy rozsadnik. Storinki zhittya svyashchenika, kozaka, sadivnika Ostapa Korzha / V.A. Loha // Visnik Pereyaslavshchini – 21 bereznya 2014 r. – S. 10.
6. Loha V.A. Svyashchenik Panteleymon Neutrievskiy ishov do lyudey zi slovom Bozhim / V.A. Loha // Visnik Pereyaslavshchini – 4 kvitnya 2014 r. – S. 14.
7. Pasportna knizhka Ostapa Prokopovicha Korzha 1917 r. Iz simeynogo arhivu Oleksandra Dmitrovicha Ignatenka.
8. Spisok pereyaslavskogo duhovenstva. Iz simeynogo arhivu rodini Neutrievskih.
9. Usni svidchennya Leonida Panteleymonovicha Neutrievskogo.
10. Usni svidchennya Oleksandra Dmitrovicha Ignatenka.
11. Chaslovets (skorocheniy dlya vzhitku) ukrayinskoyu movoyu. – Kiyiv, 1919. – S.3–4. Iz simeynogo arhivu rodini Neutrievskih.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.