UKRAINIAN EASTER EGGS AS A COMPONENT PART OF ART EDUCATION: HISTORIOGRAPHIC STUDIES
In the article on the basis of processing of versatile materials, the historiography of scientific and educational-methodical developments after which the Easter eggs making is taught are rewiewed. The authors of manuals, methodological work for children of the junior and senior school age are teachers, masters-pysankers who aim not only to teach painting or to making easter egss, but also inaculate love for folk art, develop aesthetic tastes of schoolchildren and, at the same time, educate the younger generation. An important part of such classes is the development of artistic education, creative abilities and knowledge of beauty. The paper uses methods for searching, analyzing, synthesizing and generalizing. Thus, thanks to the search, the latest methodological design of the lessons was collected, analyzed, and generalized, which gives an opportunity to highlight of the question a certain degree. The research materials indicate a constant interest of teachers to the development of Easter eggs. Using them in the lessons of fine art of the school curriculum and in the work of the group indicate that folk art is an integral part of artistic education. This is confirmed by a large number of methodological and other developments in this type of folk art.
2. Alieksieieva, O. (2010), Symvolichna zmistovnist ukrainskoho ornamentu [Symbolic content of the Ukrainian ornament], Museum and school: forms of cooperation. Artistic lessons and conversations-classes for students of secondary schools and student youth (from work experience), Layout. L. O. Timofeev, Khmelnitsky, pp. 37-40.
3. Verbytska, Z. (2010), Rehionalni tsentry narodnykh promysliv i remesel [Regional centers of folk crafts and crafts], Kriva Balka, 37 p.
4. Kozak, T. (2012), Rozmalovuvannia pysanky [Painting Easter eggs], Fine art, No. 3 (45), March, S. 5.
5. Kukharuk, O. Pysanka-vyshyvanka [Easter eggs- embroidered shirt], Khmelnitsky National University, Electronic resource: http://tmtpn.khnu.km.ua/res/pdf_3.pdf.
6. Masol, L. & Haidamaka, O. & Kuzmenko, V. & Liemesheva, N. (2015), Mystetstvo (intehrovanyi kurs): pidruch. dlia 7 kl. zahalnoosvit. navch. zakl. [Art (integrated course): underground. for 7 cl. general education tutor shut up], Svitoch Publishing House, Kyiv, 256 p. : il.
7. (2010), Muzei i shkola: formy spivpratsi. Mystetski uroky ta besidy-zaniattia dlia uchniv zahalroosvitnikh shkil i studentskoi molodi (z dosvidu roboty) [Museum and school: forms of cooperation. Artistic lessons and conversations-classes for students of secondary schools and students (from experience)], Layout. L. Timofeev, Khmelnitsky, 96 p.
8. Solodiankyna, E. (2000), Iskusstvo rospisi pashalnyih yaits [The art of painting easter eggs], Diploma work / Ural State Professional and Pedagogical University, Yekaterinburg, 100 p.
9. Stadnyk, S. (2015), Formuvannia v uchniv osnovnoi shkoly tvorchoi initsiatyvy u protsesi navchannia ukrainskoho pysankovoho rozpysu [Formation of pupils of the main school of creative initiative in the process
of teaching Ukrainian Easter egg painting], Abstract Authors for obtaining sciences. step to ped. Sciences, Kyiv, 25 p.
10. Tkachenko, V. (2011), Pysankarstvo u zmisti pochatkovoi osvity [Writing in the content of elementary education], Pedagogical skill as a system of professional and artistic competences: collection Materials of the IX International Pedagogical-Artistic Readings in the Memory of Professor O.P. Rudnitskaya / ch. ed. : I. Zyazun, Whip 3 (7), Zelena Bukovina, Chernivtsi, р. 239-240.
11. Chekashkyna, N. Opyt raboty na temu: «Oznakomlenye doshkolnykov s dekoratyvno-prykladnym yskusstvom» [Experience in work on the theme: «Introduction of preschool children with decorative and applied art»], Krasnodar, 34 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.