WOMENS MAJOR CHALLENGES IN UKRAINIAN LANDS: GENESIS OF DEVELOPMENT
The publication analyzes sources and literature on the forms, types and ways of using traditional women's dresses of Ukrainian hats as a final element of a national women's suit. The
main features of the traditional image of a women's national costume, including headwear, the most revealing element both in the national and regional context of local diversity are
highlighted. As a result of the conducted research, the character of local, regional differences of the forms of women's and girls' hats, methods of wearing, materials of manufacture, variants of
combination with other elements of national costume is analyzed and determined; types and forms of headgear of different social groups of the population are described, their general features and regional differences; The history of the creation and further distribution of women's hats in the context of the formation of the Ukrainian national costume has been researched. The
ways of using headdresses in traditional Ukrainian clothes are taken into account taking into account local features and traditions. The results of the study made it possible to reveal that even in the conditions of universal Sovietization and urbanization of Ukrainian society in the twentieth century, traces of autochthonous traits in methods of wearing various types of women's hats and their use in the ceremonial cycle can be traced. The dominant changes in aesthetic tastes and preferences of Ukrainian women about headgear, their local variation modifications are determined.
It has been established that traditional women's hats, in spite of centuries-old genesis, formation, emergence of local forms and species, methods of wearing, remain the unchanged source of studying the material culture of a nation, including not only the taste preferences of not one generation of Ukrainians, but also the influence of socio-economic and historical processes. The article uses the following research methods: comparative-historical, typologies, classifications, problem-chronological, objectivity, multifactor, which allow to study complex social phenomena, concrete events and facts in their dynamics.
2. Vovk, Fedir (1995). Studii z ukrainskoi etnohrafii ta antropolohii [Studios in Ukrainian ethnography and anthropology]. Kyiv: Mystetstvo. 336 s. [in Ukrainian].
3. Hoshko, Yu, Zholtovskyi, P., Kyrchiv, R, Mozdyr, M. (1987). Hutsulshchyna: Istoryko-etnohrafichni doslidzhennia. [Hutsulshchyna: Istoryko-etnohrafichni doslidzhennia]. Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 504 s. [in Ukrainian].
4. Dziuba, O. (2012). Pryvatne zhyttia kozatskoi starshyny ХVIII st. [Private life of the Cossack elder of the eighteenth century]. Kyiv: In-t istorii Ukrainy, 347 s. [in Ukrainian].
5. Zelenyn, D.K. (1991). Zhenskye holovne uborу vostochnуkh (russkykh) slavian. [Womens smut headgear eastern (Russian) Slavs]. Moskva: Mуsl, 315 s. [in Russian].
6. Zelenyn, D.K. (1991). Zhenskye holovne uborу vostochnуkh (russkykh) slavian. [Women's smut headgear Eastern (Russian) Slavs]. Moskva: Mуsl, 315 s. [in Russian].
7. Kosmina, O.Yu. (2009). Tradytsiine vbrannia ukraintsiv. [Traditional dress of Ukrainians ]. Kyiv: Baltiia-Druk, 160 s. [in Ukrainian].
8. Nykorak, O. I. (1988). Khudozhni tkanyny Ukrainskykh Karpat. [Artistic fabrics of the Ukrainian Carpathians]. Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 326 s. [in Ukrainian].
9. Nikolaieva, T. (1996). Istoriia ukrainskoho kostiumu. [History of the Ukrainian costume]. Kyiv: Lybid, 176 s. [in Ukrainian].
10. Nikolaieva, T. (1994). Riznovydy tradytsiinoho odiahu. Ukrainska mynuvshyna: iliustratyvnyi etnohrafichnyi dovidnyk. [Varieties of traditional clothes. Ukrainian past: an illustrative ethnographic guide]. Kyiv: Lybid, S. 110-132. [in Ukrainian].
11. Puteshestvye antyokhyiskoho patryarkha Makaryia v Rossyiu v polovyne XVII veka, opysannoe eho sыnom, arkhydyakonom Pavlom Aleppskym. [Journey of the Patriarch of Antioch Macarius to Russia in the middle of the seventeenth century, described by his son, Archdeacon Pavel Aleppsky] / Pod. red. S. Panurova. Moskva: Mуsl, 1998. 264 s. [in Russian].
12. Rиbakov, B. A. (1982). Kyevskaia Rus y russkye kniazhestva XII-XIII vv. [Kievan Rus and the Russian principalities of the XII-XIII centuries]. Moskva: Mуsl, 546 s. [in Russian].
13. Ukrainskyi narodnyi odiah XVII - XIX st. v akvareliakh Yu. Hlohovskoho [Ukrainian folk clothes of the XVII - XIX centuries. in the watercolors of Y. Glogovsky] / Uporiad. D.P. Krvavych, H. H. Stelmashchuk. Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 1988. 272 s. [in Ukrainian].
14. Ukrainskyi portret XVI – XVIII stolit: Kataloh-albom [Ukrainian portrait of XVI-XVII centuries: Catalog-album] / Uklad. H. Bielikova, Chlenova L. Kyiv: Artaniia Nova, Khmelnytskyi: Halereia, 2006. 351 s. [in Ukrainian].