Development of pharmaceutical education in Ukraine in the second half of XIX - early XX century. with the support of medical scientifi c societies.
The article deals with some aspects of the formation of pharmaceutical education in Ukraine in the second half HIH- early twentieth century. thanks to the support and aid versatile member of the Scientifi c Medical Societies of Kharkiv and Kyiv. The author observed the fact that the poor organization of training of pharmaceutical personnel and their lack of lag factors were the main pharmacy in pre-revolutionary Russia. The author analyzes the formation and development of pharmaceutical education in Ukraine in the late XIX - early XX century., Which allows you to recover accumulated over time educational experience and promote the production of educated, creative professionals oriented to personal and professional self-development. The article is a historical analysis of the impact of medical intelligentsia, which was an integral part of the scientifi c and medical societies, allowing deeper to reveal the importance of expansion and development of pharmaceutical education. The author describes the main objectives of pharmaceutical companies, who helped establish and strengthen professional contacts between pharmacists to develop pharmacology, welfare pharmacists, improving professional skills of pharmacists. The article highlights the research and teaching activities founders of Pharmaceutical Education, who were members of the medical scientifi c societies. In a study on the development of the pharmaceutical sector in Ukraine at the end HIH- early twentieth century. Mentioned Kyiv, Kharkiv and Novorossiysk Medical Society, whose activities contributed to the discovery of pharmaceutical establishments.
2. Valyashko N.A. Otchet o zagranichnoy komandirovke / N.A. Valyashko // Zapiski Imperatorskogo Kharkovskogo Universiteta. – SPb., 1902. – Kn.1. – S.19.
3. Vysochayshe utverzhdennyy Obshchiy ustav Imperatorskikh rossiyskikh universitetov ot 18 iyunya 1863 g. / Polnoe sobranie zakonov Rossiyskoy Imperii. Sobranie vtoroe. – Tom 38 (1863). Otdelenie perove. – SPb.: Tipografi ya 2-go otdeleniya sobstvennoy E.I.V.kantselyarii,1866. – 1073s.
4. Halayba V. 1200 metriv istoriyi / V. Halayba // Khreshchatyk: Kulturolohichnyy putivnyk. – K., 1997. – S. 108-110.
5. Pertseva Zh.N. Rol meditsinskoy profesury Kharkovskogo universiteta v sozdanii i deyatelnosti Kharkovskogo meditsinskogo obshchestva / Zh.N. Pertseva [Elektronniy resurs]. – Rezhim dostupu: http//repo.knmu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/537.
6. Postanovlenie ІІІ Vserossiyskogo sezda // Farmatsevt. – 1900. – №3. – S.71-75.
7. Protokol zasedaniya Khar’kovskogo farmatsevticheskogo obshchestva ot 8 sentyabrya 1899 goda // Farmatsevt – praktik. – 1900. – №11. – S.354.
8. Saltykov B.N. K voprosu o farmatsevticheskom obrazovanii / B.N. Saltykov. – M., 1915. – 71 s.
9. Syatynya M.Ya. Istoriya farmatsiyi: navchalnyy posibnyk dlya vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv / M.Ya. Syatynya. – Lviv, 2002. – 622 s.
10. Syatynya M.Ya. Farmatsevtychna sprava v Ukrayini: Mynule. S’ohodennya. Den pryydeshniy / M.Ya. Syatynya. – K., 1998. – 112 s.
11. Tsentralnyy derzhavnyy istorychnyy arkhiv Ukrayiny v M.Kyyevi. – F. 442. – Op. 38. – Spr. 231. – Ark. 42.
12. 100-letie Kharkovskogo meditsinskogo obshchestva. 1861-1961. – Kharkov: Zdorovye, 1965. – 260 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.