A HIGH TIDE OF THE MIGRANTS’ FLOWS TO EUROPE: THE ROOT CAUSES AND POLITICAL EFFECTS
The scientifi c research aligns the most prevailing motives and the most probable political outcomes of the immense forced immigrants’ fl ow to the EU countries in 2015. The article is dedicated to the analysis of the EU policy towards the greatest migration crisis since the Second World War in Europe. The effect of the European Union’s weak foreign policy concerning the cessatio of the warfare in Syria and other countries of the Middle East is shown. The main reasons of Europe’s political crisis in 2015 is investigated in the publication. The scientifi c work reveals all the key issues of the EU situation rescue and brings forward the prospective ways of the European Union geopolitical strategy changes. The conclusions concerning the need for preventing the global forced migration are made in the article, as the main reasons for people’s displacement are the wars, revolutions and other events, which are followed by the political instability. The necessary recommendations towards avoiding of the EU reactive reply to the international development challenges are brought up in the research. A caution of diplomatic failure of the European Union in front of the aggressive states is made in the research.
2. Helldorff J. The EU Migration Dilemma [Electronic source] / Heinrich Böll Stiftung. European Union. – 03 September 2015. – Available at: https://eu.boell.org/en/2015/09/03/eu-migration-dilemma
3. Hollifi eld J. The Politics of International Migration: How Can We «Bring the State Back In» / J. Hollifi eld // Migration Theory: Talking across Disciplines / Ed. By C. Bretell, J. Hollifi eld. – N.Y.: Routledge, 2000. – P. 137-186.
4. Macdonald E. International Migration Law: Developing Paradigms and Key Challenges / Ed. by R. Cholewinski, R. Perruchoud. – The Hague: T.M.C. Asser Press, 2007. – 530 p.
5. Mіgracіjnі procesi v suchasnomu svіtі: svіtovij, regіonal’nij ta nacіonal’nij vimіri: (Ponjatіjnij aparat, konceptual’nі pіdhodi, teorіja praktika): Enciklopedіja / Uporjad. Ju.І. Rimarenko; Za red. Ju. Rimarenka. – K.: Dovіra, 1998. – 912 s.
6. Pastore F. The next big European project? The migration and asylum crisis: a vital challenge for the EU / F. Pastore // Policy Brief. – Norwegian Institute of International Affairs [NUPI], 2015, no. 25. Available at: http://brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/bitstream/handle/11250/301101/3/NUPI_Policy_Brief_25_15_Pastore.pdf
7. Renard T. Aggressive, Assertive and A Approximative: how Russia, China and Europe adapt to the changing global order [Electronic source] / Reshaping Europe. – 10 November 2015. – Available at: http://reshapingeurope.boellblog.org/2015/11/10/aggressive-assertive-and-approximative-how-russia-china-and-europe-adapt-to-thechanging-global-order/
8. Sassen S. The de facto Transnationalizing of Immigration Policy / S. Sassen // Challenge to the nationstate: Immigration in the Western Europe a. the U.S. / Ed. by Joppke Chr. – Oxford: Oxford univ. press, 1998. – P. 50-85.
9. Tolstanov M.K. Mіgracіjnі procesi v Єvropejs’komu Sojuzі: minule ta suchasne / M.K. Tolstanova // Strategіchna panorama: Shhokvartal’nij naukovo-praktichnij zhurnal RNBOU. – K.: Akadempres, 2005. – № 3. – S. 18-21.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.