PUBLISHER ACTIVITY OF LIBERAL EARTHSOF THE NORTH LEFT BOAT (60 -80TH ХІХСENT)
The publication deals with the publishing activity of zemsky liberals in northern Ukraine at the 60-80th stage. The article addresses the main manifestations of the progressive work of oppositionists in the field of publishing. Based on little-known and little-studied sources, the main directions of the work of liberal zemstvo are shown. The author, using the problem-chronological method, methods of analysis and synthesis, deduction and induction, emphasizes the fact that the powerful efforts of the progressives of the Northern Left Bank problems of publicity, publicity, and educational character of the activities of the zemsky institutions of the region were put on the agenda in full voice. A large-scale process and procedures for publicizing not only the journals of meetings of zemstvo meetings and management reports, but also the sets of decisions, decisions, activities and budget documentary reports in the form of estimates began. The practical actions of representatives of the opposition fronts, aimed at ensuring the set objectives of the humanitarian policy of movement, are highlighted. Unpublished to the publishing activity of the zemstvo institutes, it was possible to introduce a wide public reporting of these institutions to their voters, electorate, taxpayers, who financed the budgets of zemstvos; systematize the results of the activity of all zemsky authorities in the region; the means of enlightenment influence the public community of the province on the one hand - teaching the population on the other - to compete for his sympathy in the context of electoral prospects and the struggle with representatives of the supreme power in the field, which, of course, was in favor of zemsky liberals. Great respect deserves the struggle of representatives of the opposition's fronts for leveling the political censorship of zemstvo publications, the full preservation of the autonomous publishing capacity zemstvos region, public opposition to local administrations of state power.
2. (1874), Journals of the meetings of the Chernigov Provincial Zemstvo Assembly of the regular session, Zemskaya printing house, Chernigov, 356 s.
3. (1881), Journals of the Chernigov regular zemstvo meeting, the next session of 1880, held in January 1881, Zemsky collection of the Chernigov province, № 1-4, Zemskaya printing house, Chernigov, 974 s.
4. Gavrilov, M. (1886), Code of resolutions of the district zemstvo meetings of the Chernigov province, Volume I, Gorodnitsky uyezd (1865-1884), Zemskaya printing house, Chernigov, 618 s.
5. (1884), The verbatim record of the meetings of the Chernigov Provincial Zemstvo Assembly, the regular session of 1883, Zemsky Collection of the Chernigov Gubernia, №.6-10, Zemskaya Printing House, Chernigov, 997 s.
6. Sotnikov, S. (1903), The Code of Resolutions of the Chernigov Provincial Zemsky Assembly (1883-
1899) with a brief set of decrees for the period from 1866 to 1882, Issue І., Typography of the Provincial Zemstvo Board, Chernigov, 638 s.
7. Lysenko, S. (1890), Code of the decisions of the district zemstvo meetings of the Chernigov province for 1886 with the addition of estimates and layouts for 1887, Zemsky collection of the Chernigov province, №9-10, Zemskaya printing house, Chernigov, 966 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.