The press as a means of ideological treatment of the population in Soviet Ukraine (1920- 1930-ies.).
From the first years of the Bolshevik power in Ukraine began publication, the Soviet press. She had spread the ideology of the Soviet population. Press of 1920-1930 was characterized high politic and populism. On the pages of all publications are widely touted major public events, activities of the Soviet authorities. The press was by propaganda, promoted the socialist construction in the field, explained the policy of the Soviet power. Editions were printed specific material life examples to illustrate the process of building socialism, to show positive effects and negative criticism. In practice, the spreading Soviet populism reader misinformation, false values. In 1920-1930, information technology formed of the material, methods of ideological population treatment, promotion of Soviet values. To develop a unique style of presentation.
2. Koliastruk O.A. Presa USRR v konteksti polityky ukrainizatsii (20-30-ti roky KhKh st.): avtoref. Dys. … kand. Ist. Nauk: 07.00.01 / Koliastruk Olha Anatoliivna; Natsionalna akademiia nauk Ukrainy, Instytut istorii Ukrainy. – Kyiv, 2003. – 22 s.
3. TsDAHO Ukrainy, f. 1, op. 20, spr. 1447, 76 ark.
4. TsDAHO Ukrainy, f. 1, op. 20, spr. 2011, 66 ark.
5. TsDAHO Ukrainy, f. 1, op. 20, spr. 6438, 162 ark.
6. TsDAHO Ukrainy, f. 1, op. 20, spr. 6647, 206 ark.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.